Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 105 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- understands that improperly conducted, performance reviews can be more destructive than beneficial
- stresses that performance reviews are intended to help make employees more valuable and productive in work relationships
- realizes that during performance reviews if you are not completely accurate, associates will hear nothing you say and become offensive
- is aware that performance reviews are not intended and do not benefit if humiliation is employed
- knows that performance reviews should be designed to build rather than destroy an associate’s confidence
- is cognizant that performance reviews should engage the problem rather than the person
- employs the concept that performance reviews should address the present rather than the past
- recognizes that positive performance reviews build loyalty
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW bedroom collections offer new ideas in styles and designs for young moderns that include complimentary bedside nightstands, dressers and chests? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips