Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 107 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- values the fact that the marketplace is constantly changing and yesterday’s performance is not a template for tomorrow’s successes.
- understands you must make provision to manage your cash flow rather than relying on extending terms and payments with your vendors.
- realizes if you write a business plan and your lending institution is reluctant to offer a line of credit, you may wish to utilize their valuable experience and recommendation to modify your plan rather than remaining static in management methodologies.
- responds to the need of constantly upgrading the education and information required by front-line personnel in order to make a competitive analysis when addressing your customer base.
- is aware that your current staff may not have the professional skills to cover all contingencies and outside assistance may be a meaningful adjunct to protect your management decisions that stand the test of time.
- acknowledges the ability to measure performance through current ratios and financials on a regular basis rather than waiting for year-end reports justifies the investment in both personnel and software.
- judiciously and with continuity promotes brand name recognition coupled with the perception of quality.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW is a respected leader in new ideas and innovation of formal and casual dining furniture? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of email@example.com
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips