Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 108 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
Early in their careers, A GOOD LEADER LEARNS....
- to manage themself before they can master the methods to manage others
- that associates give loyalty when they feel appreciated
- that sharing the reason “why” decisions are made makes implementation more meaningful and acceptable
- that common sense is as important as formal education
- that time management is a meaningful mode of self-discipline
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW artisans recognize that the greatest job security comes from repeat business through satisfied dealers and consumers? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of email@example.com
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips