Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 113 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworkin
A GOOD LEADER ...
- realizes the merit of management by example.
- knows that leaders who display good listening skills frequently find associates employ listening talents.
- understands that management by example is more meaningful than management by dictate.
- realizes management by example doesn’t require detailed explanation.
- is aware that management by example stresses transparency rather than secrecy.
- knows management by example impacts all involved in the chain of command rather than just senior executives.
- believes that impassioned or emotional responses leads to emotional or impassioned responses by followers.
- is cognizant that managers who lead by example understand as Ben Franklin advised: “Well done is better than well said”.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Take the time to visit and view CVW’s showroom (IHFC H-1121) at High Point, NC on October 19 -24 for new styling, innovations and value in domestic hardwood bedroom groupings. Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of email@example.com
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips