Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 116 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER...
- respects associates that are civic minded
- respects associates that learn and exercise leadership skills in social organizations
- respects associates that stay involved in continuous education
- respects associates that volunteer for service in meaningful humanitarian groups from Habitat to Hospice
- respects associates that experience a balanced lifestyle beyond the obligations of the business world
- respects associates that subscribe to Albert Sweitzer’s philosophy: “do something for someone everyday without pay”
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Country View Woodworking offers handcrafted, beautifully American Amish hardwood furniture featuring custom lines, traditional favorites, and contemporary styles and trends in formal and casual dining, entertainment, and bedroom groupings. Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips