Weekly Furniture Management Tip #118 - A Good Leader..
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER...
- understands that management by example encourages “like-minded” conduct by associates
- understands that management by example is more meaningful than management by dictate
- understands that management by example impacts both professional and personal conduct of associates
- understands that management by example that is proper and appropriate generates respect
- understands that management by example influences associates whether the leadership is marked by action or is afflicted by apathy
- understands as Ben Franklin said: “Well done is better than well said
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW domestic, hardwood Amish products offer fashion-forward designs or customized individual pieces and groupings to respond to customer's personal preferences? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips