Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 119 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER FORFEITS CONTROL ...
- when profits take precedence over best business practices
- when they fail to build an enterprise based on repeat business
- when they do not set realistic and meaningful goals and objectives
- when they allow emotions to control decisions
- when they are not consistent in policies and directives
- when they fail to conduct business with integrity as a key and critical concept
- when they fail to retain and protect the quality image of the corporate brand
- when they abandon the value of service as differences arise with customers and vendors
- when they are not available in the good times and bad
- when they fail to practice equally to associates at all levels in the chain of command
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW offers new ideas from the traditional to contemporary, backed by old world quality craftsmanship? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of email@example.com
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips