Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 126 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER creates a corporate culture within the organization of associates that...
- believe in the stated management plans for the future
- believe in themselves
- believe in the trustworthiness of their associates
- believe in the competence of their management
- believe in the rewards of perseverance
- believe in the power of positive thinking
- believe in the joy of paying forward
- believe in respect for authority
- believe in the personal benefit resulting from corporate goals
- believe in continuous improvement and change
- believe in accomplishments through deed rather than words
- believe in common courtesy to all involved in the conduct of business affairs
- believe in the value of corporate camaraderie
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW bedroom collections offer new ideas in styles and designs for young moderns that include complimentary bedside nightstands, dressers and chests? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips