Love Furniture Profits Tip: Why Advertise?
Furniture World News Desk on
By David Love
Love Furniture Profits
We all know the simple, off-the-top-of-your-head answer. Right? To get more business, right?
Many stores, however, do it as a habit, or because the competition does it, or for such vague reasons as “keeping our name in front of the public.” Or because “we have to do something this month.” Or because the ad sales rep comes in the door with a hot deal.
Remember this: the primary function of professional advertising is to sell. It doesn’t matter if print, web, emails, social media, whatever. The primary function of advertising is to sell merchandise. Sell your services. Sell ideas. See your store.
Besides the immediate effect of a good weekend or a good month, good professional advertising has cumulative and spin-off benefits important to the long term welfare of your business.
- Professional advertising builds your reputation
- Professional advertising attracts new customers
- Professional advertising helps overcome competition
- Professional advertising allows you to sell at higher prices which builds profits
- Professional advertising helps your salespeople close more sales more easily at higher margins
- Professional advertising informs in order to persuade
- Professional advertising reduces your total selling costs
- Professional advertising is salesmanship multiplied by the medium
- Professional advertising keeps present customers sold
- Professional advertising establishes you as a leader
- Professional advertising is news for your prospects
Professional selling is done in your store, one on one. Doesn’t it make selling sense to do the best selling possible where you reach thousands at once?
What other store function is as effective in positioning your store as the logical place to buy? Learning to make the same ad dollars produce additional instant dollars and long term benefits is vital.
To find out more about professional advertising that sells, get your free copy ($29, but free to any furniture or mattress store) of my breakthrough Special Report for Furniture and Mattress stores, “5 Long Lost Secrets of Scientific Retail Advertising that work like magic in today’s economy for any furniture or mattress store to get you more customers, more sales, more profits.” Go right now to www.lovefurnitureprofits.com
. David can be reached at email@example.com
. Phone: 803.764.3977.
About David Love and Love Furniture Profits.
Love Furniture Profits is an advertising consulting and coaching firm that shows retailers how to get more traffic, more and higher ticket sales and more profits using long-lost scientific advertising secrets unknown by about 99% of all of today’s retailers.
David is a 41 year furniture/mattress, in the trenches, industry veteran. His background includes retail furniture sales. Manager of a retail furniture store. 22 years on the road making money for companies like Sealy Mattress and Best Chairs. His territory and his retailers achieved sometimes remarkable sales increases due to the expert advertising and sales advice he gave. He has also owned and sold his own profitable store and was a highly regarded sales manager of a top 100 furniture store
Advertising That Sells
Articles in Advertising That Sells