Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 39 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
- understands that change is best received when it is a process, not an event.
- realizes it is normally not change that causes problems; it’s how we change.
- is aware that “quick” change is often determined to be disruptive.
- recognizes “controlled” change is frequently viewed as progress.
- grasps that acceptance of change is often determined on how it affects associates personally.
- knows resistance to change normally moderates with time.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW contracts with specialized transporters to minimize damage and expedite delivery time at reasonable rates? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips