Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 40 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
- understands that workaholics may commit hours to the organization but because of the hours involved lack creativity and productivity.
- realizes that workaholics never seem to get caught up in their work.
- knows that workaholics view their work as a “grind” rather than a gift.
- grasps that workaholics evidence haste and fastidious attention to detail.
- is aware that workaholics frequently postpone or cancel appointments.
- Learns that workaholics assume no one can do the task as well as they can and therefore are reluctant to delegate.
About Country View Woodworking:
Plan to visit CVW’S showroom (IHFC H-1121) at High Point , April 21 – 26. Ask to see the NEW beautiful, American made bedroom groupings at popular price points. Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips