Love Furniture Profits Tip: Year-End Review of Good Stuff
Furniture World News Desk on
By David Love
Love Furniture Profits
Whether you’ve been reading these little articles for a year or so, or you’re here for the first time, I thought it might be fun, interesting and profitable for you to look back at some of the most important principles I've talked about in the past year.
- Your prospects will read copy if it serves their interests and is interesting to read
- Your prospects buy for one reason and one reason only: Benefits.
- An ad without benefits cannot possibly do the best job of doing its job, which is to sell
- Being good at what you do isn’t good enough. You must be good at Marketing what you do
- Even the best store will struggle and maybe go broke without a steady stream of NEW customers
- Even the best store will struggle and maybe to broke without a steady stream of REPEAT customers
- Think of your marketing as a 3-legged stool. Market, Message, Media. Being weak in even one of the three, makes the entire thing to fall over
- What makes you different? Every store in the country has the lowest prices, best selection, blah, blah, blah
- Raise your prices
- Your store is also a product to be sold
- Checklists. Most stores have none for advertising
- Much, much, more.
If you’d like to see more, all articles are at www.lovefurnitureprofits.com
. Go check it out.
These little weekly articles can only scratch the surface of what you can do to more effectively market your goods and services. To find out more, get your free copy ($97, but free to any furniture or mattress store) of my breakthrough Special Report, “5 Long Lost Secrets of Scientific Furniture and Mattress Advertising that work like magic in today’s economy for any furniture or mattress store to get you more customers, more sales, more profits.” Go right now to www.lovefurnitureprofits.com. David can be reached at email@example.com
. Phone: 803.764.3977.
Do you have an marketing frustration you’d like me to address? Shoot me an email and I’ll talk about it in a future article.
About David Love and Love Furniture Profits.
Love Furniture Profits is an advertising consulting and coaching firm that works with small to medium size furniture and mattress stores that want better results from their advertising.
Advertising That Sells
Articles in Advertising That Sells