Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 41 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER...
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
- understands that achieving maximum productivity without loss of quality is critical to profitability.
- teaches how to build quality into performance rather than inspecting quality at the end of a productive line.
- realizes that the most meaningful directives are given as suggestions rather than commands.
- is aware that rejections, returns and scrap in the production process is frequently an indication of disconsolate employees.
- knows that failure to control quality cannot be justified or excused and is often rationalized.
- recognizes that inculcating quality into products does not increase costs.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW offers a broad selection of hardwoods including oak, cherry, maple, quarter sawn with distressed, glazed and hi-build finishes? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) or in care of firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips