Love Furniture Profits Tip: How To Get Prospects To Respond To Your Ads. Part 2
Furniture World News Desk on
By David Love
Love Furniture Profits.
How to get prospects to respond to your ads. Part II.
I had some great feedback and questions from readers of last week’s article. So I decided to expand on what I wrote last week. If you missed it, you’ll find it at www.lovefurnitureprofits.com/free articles
Every ad needs to sell three things:
1. The Sale itself. You need to explain why you're having it. Why it’s so important. Maybe you just bought a boatload of closeouts and you're passing the savings on to her. Maybe you bought factory specials and you can now sell these items for 20% less than usual. That sort of thing.
2. The Products you're offering for sale. Let’s say it’s an upholstery sale. Tell her the benefits she’ll gain by owning new upholstery. For example, beautify her home. Add comfort. Be proud of her home. The benefits of owning new home furnishings are virtually endless.
3. Your Store as THE place to buy. Here’s where you talk about your store benefits. What separates yours from the others in town. This is where you personalize your ads. This is especially crucial for major holiday sales because every store in the country is running the same sale.
In last week’s article, I suggested that adding the word “New” would strengthen just about any headline and ad. Versions of “New” include “Announcing.” “Just arrived.” “Here now.” Here are a couple of examples:
- Add new comfort and beauty to you home now
- Just arrived. New shipment of sofas so beautiful, so stylish, you must come see.
- Now! On sale for the first time.
- Come in now. See the latest.
About David Love and Love Furniture Profits.
- Come see what’s new and exciting.
Love Furniture Profits is an advertising consulting and coaching firm which works with a wide variety of furniture and mattress stores to help them slash advertising waste and pocket more profits. You're probably good at what you do; buying, display, sales training, deliveries. All the normal store functions. If you’re frustrated with lack of ad response he can help.
For much more on this and other topics and to get your free copy of his new Special Report, “Exposed: 5 Profit-Draining Advertising Mistakes that are costing you money.” And how you can easily fix them, go to www.lovefurnitureprofits.com.
David can be reached at 803-764-3977. email@example.com
Advertising That Sells
Articles in Advertising That Sells