Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 28 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- understands the day of the “driver” is a method of the past.
- knows that required obedience to authority by staff and associates eventually leads to rebellion and separation.
- recognizes that leadership by example is a form of communication.
- is aware that workers will not respond willingly to fear or force.
- realizes that paternalism and nepotism have no place in the marketplace under existing laws.
- finds that employees that are treated like children will act like children.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW features consistency of colors and finishes by utilizing the Ohio Certified Stains (OCS) program? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of email@example.com.
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips