Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 29 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- understands that the majority of problems in communication are not deliberately caused by subordinates.
- recognizes that repetition, repetition, repetition clarifies and reinforces communication.
- knows a requisite of good supervisors is to have a solution when they address a problem.
- grasps that the archaic concept that the supervisor is the master and the employee is the servant has no place in today’s workplace.
- realizes that once you have granted a benefit, you will receive resistance if it is withdrawn.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know to reinforce the quality and workmanship of CVW solid hardwood products our 2-step guarantee is backed by both the retailers and the manufacturer? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips