Weekly Furniture Management Tip #53 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
fortifies his/her credentials through Harvard Business School’s 5 C’s of leadership by:
- developing exceptional communication skills – verbosity doesn’t translate into excellence.
- stressing credibility – his/her word is their bond. Relationships are based on trust.
- practicing clarity – messages in writing leave little to the imagination.
- enjoying curiosity – today’s benchmark is seldom tomorrow’s standard.
- sharing concern to people – one of a person’s most meaningful words in their vocabulary is their proper name.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know FOR RAPID RESPONSE GO TO CVW HOTLINES: www.cvwltd.com ; email: email@example.com ; PH: (330) 674 – 1390; FAX: (330) 674 – 1391. Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips