Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 55 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
- knows associates appreciate being informed and seldom appreciate surprises.
- respects confidentiality regarding personal matters.
- believes humor, appropriately timed, can be beneficial.
- understands associates find it difficult to perform with excellence unless assignments are specific. Suggesting: “do your best” or “complete the project ASAP” leaves room for interpretation that is unacceptable.
- reflects respect even when opinions differ significantly.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW contracts with specialized transporters to minimize damage and expedite delivery time at reasonable rates? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of email@example.com
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips