Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 56 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
- respects the privacy of an associate’s “working space’.
- is friendly but cautious not to “cross the line” involving business and personal relationships.
- realizes that employees with family ties may affect and compromise business decisions.
- keeps family differences away from the workplace.
- understands “chain of command” in the workplace may differ significantly than authority in family affairs.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW domestic, hardwood Amish products offer fashion-forward designs or customized individual pieces and groupings to respond to customer's personal preferences? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of email@example.com
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips