Weekly Furniture Management Tip #30 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- understands that workaholics receive little satisfaction from their careers.
- is aware that workaholics may get credit for hard work, but their achievements may be at significant personal cost to themselves, their families and to the organization itself.
- realizes that workaholics find it difficult to relax, savor vacations and enjoy time in social situations that involve associates within the organization.
- knows that workaholics frequently experience depression.
- recognizes that workaholics away from the job are seldom comfortable.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
http://www.cvwltd.com) care of firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW’s extensive selection offers dining fashion for the modern family from young homemakers to baby boomers contemplating downsizing in preparation for retirement? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips