Easy Furniture Web Tip 204: What A Great Website Must Do
Furniture World News Desk on
By Katherine Andes
Even though my work is 99% website projects, I’m under no illusions that your website is of the first importance for your furniture retail business.
There are several things that precede the importance of your website:
- A physical store well merchandised.
- A good name or reputation.
- Knowledgeable, friendly staff.
- Good signage.
- Great location.
Once all those things are in place, your attention should turn to having a furniture website that communicates the precise same values as the above. Your website should …
Easy Furniture Web Tip 204:
- Include content that is well merchandised — laid out logically, attractively, and user friendly.
- Demonstrate your good name through testimonials and/or reviews.
- Have a knowledgeable and friendly “voice” in the written content.
- Attractive “signage” via your graphics.
- Great location. Is your content optimized for search engines so that you are easily found on a Google search?
A great website mirrors the positive assets of your furniture retail store.
Katherine Andes specializes in web content development
and copywriting for SEO — including page customization for storefront and franchise web sites. Visit her website BetterWebSales.com
or phone her at 559.589.0379.
Easy Furniture Web Tips
Articles in Easy Furniture Web Tips